LIVING in this world is not complete if there is no spouse. You rich? Got a look that handsome? You’ve got everything in this world? Everything is meaningless if we do not have couples who allow us to have offspring. Couples are able to change our lives for the better or vice versa! Yes, couples are strongly influence your life actually.
There is one thing that we should know is the fact that cannot be disputed. That most of the success and downfall of a man there’s a woman who can inspire or cause of downfall behind him. Yes, the influence of very large woman in a man’s life. Women are the driving force or the pulse of life.
Thus, to build success in life, even when we still do not have a woman as our couples, sure in our mind, we imagined a woman that we like to savor the spirit and success. But, because of the reason we are not able to express our feelings, it is enough if she is in our memory and burn our effort. No, it is not enough actually!
The problem of some men at present to have a life partner because a number of factors that blocking them. Not because the world does not have enough women. It is wrong! The problems occur because men are not so wise to win a woman’s heart until a woman is refuse his feelings. Because of that factors, many men are frustrated.
Internet dating shouldn't really be any different than real life dating. The best online relаtionship advice I cаn give is to be committed and being consistent in your searching.
If you are trying to find your perfect mate, it cаn get discouraging if all you find are wierdos. If yοu signed up fοr a paid out website, then chances are the online provider will help filter and suggest possible candidates on your behalf.
In reagrds to online dating for men, uploading an updated image profile is crucial. Dοn't use a photo from 10 years ago when you were still young without the belly, it's quite misleading. Potential mаtches would want to know how you look like right now so find a photo that really accentuates your features. A photo where you appear happy and smiling naturally at the camera.
For the very first date, try to be relaxed – first impressions count but if you are too nervous then you can't really be yourself so relax and just take it as it comes without overdoing it.
If you're a guy and this is your first time at dating, here are 4 simple tips to get you started:
- Dress smart – dress well but you don't need to wear a suit, being in smart casual is great and allows you to relax into a conversation. Don't dress too down either as she will think that you don't care and are not making an effort
- Compliment her often – everyone loves to hear that they look nice or beautiful, so when you complement her truthfully – it shows your appreciation in her taking the time to make herself pretty.
- Don't talk about your ex wife or girlfriend – probably the biggest no-no, it tells the girl that you are still stuck on your ex and can't get over her. This date is about you and the future of her being in your life, it's not an opportunity to bring back past memories.
- Talk about your goals and then listen to hers – talking about your goals and ambitions paints a future image of where you want to be, it gives her stability knowing that she chose the right man. After you have explained your dreams, let her tell you about her goals and dreams and what she wants to do in life. That way you get to learn abit about her and what she wants to do in life, just don't fall for her good looks – you need to learn that she has her own dreams as well.
Sometimes, as you wonder about your relationship with your partner, you might wonder how it goes with others’ relationships? Are your issues similar to theirs? How do others combat, struggle with and solve their problems? How happy others are? How often do they make love – and whether whatever you are going through with your own partner is “normal”, is “o.k.”, and acceptable.
One way for you to find out is to read studies conducted with others, and compare yourself to them. A word of caution: different studies might come up with different findings, depending on the location of the study, on its purpose, on the sample they use, and on other compounding variables. In addition, it is important that you remember that whatever results a certain study shows, if you find out that your relationship looks different from the major findings in the study, it does not, by all means, say that something is wrong with your relationship. Each couple’s relationship can be a unique experience. Most important of all is that you feel happy within your relationship.
Still, at times, in order to think and reflect upon your own intimacy, it might be helpful to realize what others think and feel about their relationships.
The following study, conducted in The Netherlands towards the end of 2012 involved 800 women (Source: Libelle, February 5, 2013). The findings were as followed:
- 78% feel that it is important for them to be complemented by their partner;
- 77% believe that it is possible to revive the relationship after a crisis.
- 74% said that their relationship gets better and better with time;
- 71% said that they feel overall happy with their relationship;
- 48% would like their partner to behave differently;
- 25% feel that talking and discussing issues together strengthens the relationship;
- 23% feel that doing things together is the most important;
- 23% have regular arguments;
- 22% of them thought regularly about separating from their partners;
- 21% said they have sex at the most 1 time in a month.
As you look at these findings, contemplating your own situation, you may also want to know how long these women were with their partner:
36% of them had a relationship for over 20 years;
23% were with the same partner between 1 to 5 years;
18% were between 5 and 10 years with the same partner.
The remaining 23% of the women were with their partner less than a year of more than 20 years.
When you read these findings, what comes through your mind? Do they surprise you in any way? Do you feel satisfied about your own relationship? Do these findings bring to mind issues you want to deal with? Do they make you think about whatever changes you would like to make within your relationship?
No matter how much these findings reflect to your own relationship or not, what important is that they stimulate you to reflect upon your own relationship. Such a reflection can always enhance the relationship, help solve issues you and your partner might struggle with, indicate to you whichever changes there might be necessary or emphasize to you, once again, how good a relationship you have.